2016 is over – so it’s time for a review post.
This isn’t going to be a particularly long or exhaustive article – more of a brain dump. I just want to share my raw numbers and pull out some major headlines, plus explain my thinking and plans for 2017.
2016 was a big year for me.
In 2016 I…
- left my full-time job to go full-time on T-Shirts
- started this blog, alongside an email newsletter and a Facebook group (secret, message me if you want in 😛 )
- wrote a book called How To Sell More Shirts! and released it for free (updated, non-free version is coming soon)
- designed at least 300 T-Shirts
- made a lot of new friends 🙂
- was interviewed for two podcasts (here and here)
- and the big one…brought in over $100k in T-Shirt profits (not just revenue).
How did I do it?
Read on my fellow T-Shirt traveller…